Sales Contact

Have suggestions that might help improve the member store program? Please post them here! We have in-house development capabilities that can be utilized to turn most any idea into action. Our best ideas often come from you, the users of our services, so please speak up!
knfcollector

Sales Contact

Post by knfcollector »

I think it would be a good idea to have a contact button in the recent sales area that’s you might easily contact the buyer, having it render automated details of the sale, for the purpose of thanking them for their purchase and provide with with shipping details as opposed to have to send an email and type in allthe details of the sale each time. Any thoughts?
KNFCOLLECTOR
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Sales Contact

Post by Bryan »

::hmm::

AAPK currently sends an email with tracking info & shipping updates when tracking is added or when an item is marked as shipped with a built in thank you message.

The way it currently works can likely be improved, but I might need some more specifics on what you or anyone else interested might want this to look like. Are there any examples of such a system that you might point me to for ideas?
Bryan
knfcollector

Post by knfcollector »

I am aware that AAPK sends automated emails I was just thinking a contact member button that when activated would allow you to send a personalized message with the item # and item description automatically loaded into the message heading.
KNFCOLLECTOR
MP95B20
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by MP95B20 »

When I receive an order notice from AAPK it always has the buyers email in it. I send an email to the byer directly thanking them for the purchase and telling them PayPal and AAPK will send an email with tracking info. that way I save the buyers email and twice a month send emails with new items listed. It's already there, their contact info, if you send them an email then they have your direct contact info too. It's the system i use, but it might not work for all, but it's worth a sot untill something else comes thru, Mac
Keep your edge, dull is dull no matter where you find it.

Return to “Member Store Suggestion Box”