Buyer Identification

Have suggestions that might help improve the member store program? Please post them here! We have in-house development capabilities that can be utilized to turn most any idea into action. Our best ideas often come from you, the users of our services, so please speak up!
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Buyer Identification

Post by bestgear »

Hi Bryan - I know that buyers in our stores don't need to be forum members to complete a purchase but it would be nice to know when a forum member makes a purchase vs. a non-forum member. In a number of instances I have come to learn that one of my buyers was also a forum friend but since I only knew his first name I never made the connection.

So my suggestion is to add the forum member name on the order information and if they aren't a forum member, state something simple like "non-forum member".

Thank you!
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Buyer Identification

Post by Bryan »

This sounds like a good idea to me, Tom.

I will put it on my to do list. ::tu::
Bryan
robcelani
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Buyer Identification

Post by robcelani »

I'm really new to selling but am wondering if this is still on a to do list as it's something I've wanted also. I try and keep track of user ID's when possible but my only way of getting that info now is asking the buyer if they're a member and then asking for they're ID. For whatever reason that question hardly ever yields a simple answer. Getting that info when a buyer makes a purchase would be awesome!

Return to “Member Store Suggestion Box”