Wishlist

Have suggestions that might help improve the member store program? Please post them here! We have in-house development capabilities that can be utilized to turn most any idea into action. Our best ideas often come from you, the users of our services, so please speak up!
bdev

Wishlist

Post by bdev »

It seems you can put a knife on your wish list while shopping using the main store pages but there is no prompt for "Add to Wishlist" if you're shopping in a specific store.
Can "Add to Wishlist" be added to the specific stores?

Thanks......Bruno
Queen City. My favorite! Bruno. ::tu::
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Wishlist

Post by Bryan »

Hi Bruno,

I'll have to think this over a bit. It can certainly be accomplished, but it would require each specific store to either allow for customer registration or "sign in with AAPK account" so that their wishlist data can be stored for them ... Given that part of the purpose of the specific stores is to create a selling venue that is unique to the seller & for the most part untied from AAPK, we would likely have to allow for customer registration at each store.

That would be a fairly complex undertaking, but could prove useful for several other purposes.

In short... We will take a serious look into making this a feature on some future upgrade cycle. It can and be done, but it will likely be a lower priority objective.
Bryan
bdev

Re: Wishlist

Post by bdev »

Thanks Bryan. It's a neat feature to have but not totally necessary. If you can add it in at a later date, that would be great. If not, the stores will still be great without it.

Thanks for all your efforts.

Bruno
Queen City. My favorite! Bruno. ::tu::

Return to “Member Store Suggestion Box”