Sorry in Advance: Place to Leave Feedback for AAPK Seller

If you have questions about the AAPK member store program, post them here. The store developers, administrators, moderators, & many other member users will be glad to answer any questions they can. If you are an experienced buyer or seller, please chime in where you can.
Yomagn'tho

Sorry in Advance: Place to Leave Feedback for AAPK Seller

Post by Yomagn'tho »

Sorry in advance, I realize this is a site related question but I bought a Walden/Hammer from Joe's Resto's (KleenCut61) and wanted to leave positive feedback for him, but I am not seeing a place to do that. Is there a sub-forum I am missing or something?
"But men labor under a mistake. The better part of the man is soon plowed into the soil for compost." Henry David Thoreau
Railsplitter
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Sorry in Advance: Place to Leave Feedback for AAPK Seller

Post by Railsplitter »

Yomagn'tho wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:11 am Sorry in advance, I realize this is a site related question but I bought a Walden/Hammer from Joe's Resto's (KleenCut61) and wanted to leave positive feedback for him, but I am not seeing a place to do that. Is there a sub-forum I am missing or something?
1. Click the "Buy" tab at the top left of any page. Click the tab itself and ignore the drop down box.

2. Find the "Your Account" tab near the upper right of the screen and click the drop down arrow.

3. Click "Order History" and look for the option to leave feedback for each vendor you've purchased from.
Rick T.

"My knife money maketh itself wings!" mb>

Proud member of the Buck Collectors Club Inc.
Yomagn'tho

Post by Yomagn'tho »

Thanks Railsplitter ::tu::
"But men labor under a mistake. The better part of the man is soon plowed into the soil for compost." Henry David Thoreau
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

Thanks for starting this thread, i did not know a feedback section even existed. Just left feedback from a previous purchase, and suggest others do the same. I am a strong believer in supporting the members store when we can, and feedback is good for both seller and purchaser. ::tu:: ::handshake::

Return to “Member Store Q & A”