Buyers money went to sales@allaboutpocketknives.com

If you have questions about the AAPK member store program, post them here. The store developers, administrators, moderators, & many other member users will be glad to answer any questions they can. If you are an experienced buyer or seller, please chime in where you can.
outkast

Buyers money went to sales@allaboutpocketknives.com

Post by outkast »

As the title says. I received an invoice the other day and after no payment had been received, I contacted the buyer telling them I would cancel order by days end if I didn't receive payment. They said they had paid and sent me a copy of the paypal invoice. Now this isn't my first item to sale so I have no idea why the payment went to sales@allaboutpocketknives.com. and not to my email as it has with previous sale. Per paypal since no monies are involved with my account I'm clear. I told the buyer to cancel the payment and I would relist the item. He says he's trying to contact who controls
sales@allaboutpocketknives.com in order to straighten things out. I honestly can't tell you how much effort he's putting fourth, I told him I would make it aware to try and help him out. The pic is of his paypal invoice.
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Buyers money went to sales@allaboutpocketknives.com

Post by Bryan »

I just checked & found that the funds did land at sales@allaboutpocketknives.com ...

I refunded the payment today April 22, 7:30 PM CST .

First time I've seen this happen & i'm not sure right now what could have caused it.

I'll look into it & will try to make sure it's not a situation that could reoccur.
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Is there a PP account for "sales@allaboutpocketknives.com" ? If there is not then the buyer's money is in PP cyberspace and he needs to contact PP help line.
kj
Just read Bryan's post so disregard what i said.
kj
outkast

Post by outkast »

Bryan wrote:I just checked & found that the funds did land at sales@allaboutpocketknives.com ...

I refunded the payment today April 22, 7:30 PM CST .

First time I've seen this happen & i'm not sure right now what could have caused it.

I'll look into it & will try to make sure it's not a situation that could reoccur.

Thank you sir, I have messaged the buyer and let them know that once the refund showed up in his account that I would relist the knife for him.

Return to “Member Store Q & A”