How to pay bill early?

If you have questions about the AAPK member store program, post them here. The store developers, administrators, moderators, & many other member users will be glad to answer any questions they can. If you are an experienced buyer or seller, please chime in where you can.
supratentorial

How to pay bill early?

Post by supratentorial »

I'd like to pay my balance ahead of schedule but I don't see any way to make a payment early. Does the link only show after the due date? My balance is not due for several months but I'd rather settle things up now so that I don't have to worry about it later. I don't currently have anything listed for sale and am taking a break so now is the best time for me to make the payment.

Is there a way to make a payment early?
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: How to pay bill early?

Post by Bryan »

At this time, there is not a way to pay through your seller's dashboard before a balance is owed, but you can send a check to AAPK & we can clear your account manually.

You can make payable to AAPK & send to:

AAPK
14247 E Dutch Lane
Effingham, IL 62401

Please include a note with your username attached. Your account balance will be cleared when check received.
Bryan
supratentorial

Post by supratentorial »

Bryan wrote:At this time, there is not a way to pay through your seller's dashboard before a balance is owed, but you can send a check to AAPK & we can clear your account manually.
Hi Bryan. I'm short on checks so instead I sent a PayPal payment to the same "sales@" email address that the payments are normally made. I hope that is okay. I included my store name and user name with the payment. Thank you for your help. Have a happy holidays.
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Got it. Balance cleared. Thanks!
Bryan
just bob

Post by just bob »

You probably don't get asked this question often, but what if you want to pay more on your bill than you owe? I have made a couple of trades as a result of my AAPK store and wouldn't mind throwing a few extra dollars in. So far as I can see all I can pay is my account balance. Is that correct?
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
supratentorial

Post by supratentorial »

Thanks!

Return to “Member Store Q & A”