Bulk Loading

If you have questions about the AAPK member store program, post them here. The store developers, administrators, moderators, & many other member users will be glad to answer any questions they can. If you are an experienced buyer or seller, please chime in where you can.
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Bulk Loading

Post by bestgear »

Hello Bryan - Has a bulk loading feature been made available yet? Tom
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Bulk Loading

Post by Bryan »

Hi Tom,

Not exactly. I have plans to enable AAPK sellers to bulk import / export product data from a variety of external online locations including ebay, shopify stores, woocommerce stores & others.

I'm thinking about working out a way to do bulk imports from local pc or device by way of a downloadable inventory management app as well.

As things stand now, the bulk export / import features should work & be used for the following purpose only:

1. You should be able to export a zip file of your product data and save it to your local hard drive or storage for backup purposes (this was broken up until today - just fixed it / was unaware it wasn't working)

2. You should be able to bulk import the above mentioned zip file from your local storage back to AAPK if something happens to your data on the AAPK server.

I'm hoping to have time to improve on this feature soon as I'm a big fan of data portability.

I'll probably make product data available for manipulation via API at some point for use with custom applications of all kinds.
Bryan

Return to “Member Store Q & A”