Irregularities in the AAPK Store Shopping Cart

If you have questions about the AAPK member store program, post them here. The store developers, administrators, moderators, & many other member users will be glad to answer any questions they can. If you are an experienced buyer or seller, please chime in where you can.
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Irregularities in the AAPK Store Shopping Cart

Post by orvet »

Hi Bryan,
I just wanted to let you know there’s a little glitch when it comes to ordering the new AAPK shirts in your store.
When I chose a shirt and put it in my cart I got kind of a blank page that said This Page Cannot Be Found or something to that effect. When I clicked on the shopping cart icon at the top of the page the shirt was in there.
I ordered a second shirt in a different size than different color and when I put it in my cart the same thing happened. Then when I clicked on the shopping cart icon both shirts are in the shopping cart.

Anyway, just thought you’d like to know about weird goings-on with the shopping cart. :mrgreen:

Awesome new shirts by the way! ::nod:: ::tu::

Keep up the good work!
Dale
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Irregularities in the AAPK Store Shopping Cart

Post by Bryan »

Hi Dale,

Thanks for the heads up 8)

I just put sizes as select-able features a couple days ago. It appears to be causing some browsers to go wonky when trying to add to cart.

Can you confirm that items with no size options are adding to the cart in your browser ok? Maybe just add one of your own items & see what happens?

Also, as you've noticed, the emailed sale notifications are acting up with the size feature as well. Showing multiple instances of some items.

I'll investigate this stuff further & try to get everything fixed by the end of today ::tu::

Best,
Bryan
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Irregularities in the AAPK Store Shopping Cart

Post by orvet »

Well, I went back in your store and added a hat to my cart and got the page not found message. I chose that because it did not have a size or color option with it. Then, I went into my store and added a knife from my store to my cart and the knife went into the cart without any problem. Interestingly enough the hat was in the cart also!

I don’t know that tells you anything or not but hopefully that will give you the key to unlocking the whole riddle.

Let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with.

Thanks again,
Dale
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan

Return to “Member Store Q & A”