How to change order of pictures

If you have questions about the AAPK member store program, post them here. The store developers, administrators, moderators, & many other member users will be glad to answer any questions they can. If you are an experienced buyer or seller, please chime in where you can.
elwood

How to change order of pictures

Post by elwood »

Hi. I am a long time member but new to the Selling feature. I have successfully added a few items. I do sell on ebay so I understand most of the basics. I am having trouble when it comes time to rearrange the order of my pictures. I have tried lots of things but still struggle. Is there an easy way to change the order of pictures and then save it? Thanks
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Re: How to change order of pictures

Post by bestgear »

If you navigate to the Products List Page, click on "Edit" for your product that you want to change, click on "Make This My Main Image" for the image that you want and then at the bottom of the page click on "Submit Listing" and voila! Other than changing the main image, I'm not sure how the order of the others is determined.
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
elwood

Post by elwood »

Thanks. I do fine with the "make this my main image". I have trouble when I have 6 or 8 pictures and I want image 6 changed to image 5. Does that make sense?
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

Makes total sense. I've tried a number of different "logical" methods to change the order of pictures but other than the main image I'm stumped too. Other than deleting them all and adding them in the desired order I'm at a loss too. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
FRJ

Post by FRJ »

I know when I want to arrange order in a post from pictures on my computer I hold the control button and use the mouse to choose what shows first to last.
Joe
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

At this time, only the "primary" or main image can be changed out & swapped around. The rest of the pictures will display in the order they were uploaded.

I'll try to get the program modified to allow for the sorting of all images at some future date, but it is hard to say right now when I will be able to get to it. Hopefully sooner than later, but probably later than sooner ::smirk::
Bryan
#goldpan

Post by #goldpan »

This works for me. Make a list of the pictures in the ordered needed. Then, using the "make this my main image" button select the last picture first. Keep working your list backwards. You'll have to pay attention as you do this as the displayed pictures order with move around some. But it works. ::nod::
elwood

Post by elwood »

Thanks

Return to “Member Store Q & A”