Problem with payment coming through

This forum is for member store related discussion. You can ask questions, report bugs, make suggestions, view tips, tricks & instructions & more.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Problem with payment coming through

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

I received this message this morning about an order: Please be sure to check that your PayPal payment for order number 30490 was received in full.

AAPK software flagged this transaction as having a potential issue.

If full payment was received and has cleared, it is safe to send the item(s). If not, please do not ship your item(s) and contact us at admin@allaboutpocketknives.com to report the problem.

I have never seen this before. I contacted the customer and she told me that she sees that it was processed through PayPal already but I have no record of it coming through. I sent an email to the administrator as instructed but haven’t heard back on this. Just want to bring this to your attention.
Thanks,
Mark
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Problem with payment coming through

Post by Bryan »

Hi Mark,

This happens sometimes if the communication between PayPal & AAPK is broken mid transaction. The payment gets diverted to AAPK's paypal account as a fallback. It rarely happens, but that's what occurred here. We forward the funds as soon as we are notified & check to be sure there are no other issues.

The money should be in your PayPal account now. Please let me know if not. ::tu::
Bryan
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Problem with payment coming through

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

Bryan wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:00 pm Hi Mark,

This happens sometimes if the communication between PayPal & AAPK is broken mid transaction. The payment gets diverted to AAPK's paypal account as a fallback. It rarely happens, but that's what occurred here. We forward the funds as soon as we are notified & check to be sure there are no other issues.

The money should be in your PayPal account now. Please let me know if not. ::tu::
It is, thanks Bryan. I appreciate it.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan

Return to “AAPK Member Store Forums”