Default Font Size in AAPK Stores

This forum is for member store related discussion. You can ask questions, report bugs, make suggestions, view tips, tricks & instructions & more.
just bob

Default Font Size in AAPK Stores

Post by just bob »

Trying to look and see how you change the default font size when you are listing an item in your AAPK store. So far as my limited ability is able to determine you cannot do that with the tool bar that is provided? Bryan, my friend you need to remember that some of us geezers using your services wear bifocals and those font sizes are terribly important. When time permits, please look that over. There is no problem at all in the font size in the forums. It looks to be only when listing an item in your store. Very small. Thank you!
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Default Font Size in AAPK Stores

Post by Bryan »

Hi Bob,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. When it was first set up, I was a bit younger & naive to the importance of many vision related issues ::uc:: Now, I can fully relate & understand ::mdm:: :lol:

I changed the font size to default to two sizes larger. There is a chance your browser could be caching the old settings, so if it is still small for you, please let me know. ::tu::
Bryan

Return to “AAPK Member Store Forums”