Where on the sellers dashboard can I find messages from customers?

This forum is for member store related discussion. You can ask questions, report bugs, make suggestions, view tips, tricks & instructions & more.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Where on the sellers dashboard can I find messages from customers?

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

I have my store set to send all messages to my email address so I haven’t needed this function that much in the past. But my email is getting so crammed with old emails I need to delete messages. Is there a way to see the messages that customers send to me while viewing an item?
I’ve looked everywhere and I can’t find a place to access them. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Where on the sellers dashboard can I find messages from customers?

Post by Bryan »

Hi Mark,

AAPK doesn't capture the messages customers send through the store's contact form. They go to email only & there is no other way to access them at the present time.
Bryan
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Where on the sellers dashboard can I find messages from customers?

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

Thanks Bryan, I know I’m not the most tech savvy person in the world so this is reassuring for why I couldn’t find it. It would be a helpful to have access on the sellers dashboard to these messages. Sometimes my wife needs to see a message for instructions sent this way and she has no access unless I forward that message to her. It does get harder to keep track of these messages after you have been selling for a good while. It would be a welcome upgrade whenever it happens. Thanks again.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan

Return to “AAPK Member Store Forums”