Shipping Notification Question

This forum is for member store related discussion. You can ask questions, report bugs, make suggestions, view tips, tricks & instructions & more.
just bob

Shipping Notification Question

Post by just bob »

I see now that the pay pal / aapk sites are better synced that pay pal has added new features to the shipping labels. It looks to me as if they notify the buyer with the shipping / tracking information when a label is printed. Is that correct? Is it necessary to come back to the aapk site and add the tracking info and notify the buyer their item has been shipped? Keep up the good work! A store is really very easy to use.
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Shipping Notification Question

Post by Bryan »

just bob wrote:I see now that the pay pal / aapk sites are better synced that pay pal has added new features to the shipping labels. It looks to me as if they notify the buyer with the shipping / tracking information when a label is printed. Is that correct? Is it necessary to come back to the aapk site and add the tracking info and notify the buyer their item has been shipped? Keep up the good work! A store is really very easy to use.
I believe you are correct regarding PayPal notifying the buyer with tracking info when a label is printed on its site. In these cases, adding tracking & shipping status to AAPK might only be useful for your future reference & for keeping things organized.

Next upgrade cycle, I may be able to set things up so that labels generated from PayPal automatically update the shipping status & tracking at AAPK. I'll have to investigate further to be sure, but I'll put that on my list of things to look into ::tu::
Bryan

Return to “AAPK Member Store Forums”