"Home" link needed when shopping by seller

This forum is for member store related discussion. You can ask questions, report bugs, make suggestions, view tips, tricks & instructions & more.
bdev

"Home" link needed when shopping by seller

Post by bdev »

Hi Bryan,
When one chooses the drop down for "shop by seller", the only way to get back to the AAPK home page is by using the back button on ones computer. Is there a way to add a home link back to the main AAPK store page? There is a home link when in a store but it takes you back to the sellers home page.
Just a thought to make the stores more user friendly.

Bruno
Queen City. My favorite! Bruno. ::tu::
saltwaterebel

Re: "Home" link needed when shopping by seller

Post by saltwaterebel »

This deserves a bump. I agree. It can be quite time consuming to get back out of a store. I find myself browsing AAPK stores frequently as they the greatest source on the net for the most knowledgeable sellers offering the best variety of vintage.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

saltwaterebel wrote:This deserves a bump. I agree. It can be quite time consuming to get back out of a store. I find myself browsing AAPK stores frequently as they the greatest source on the net for the most knowledgeable sellers offering the best variety of vintage.
This is a much needed upgrade. Ditto on this one.
SSk
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
edge213
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by edge213 »

::tu:: ::tu::
David
"Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife" Meat Loaf
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

I've not taken action on this request to date as a courtesy to store operators who may not want a link to AAPK on their personal store pages. I may be wrong, but I suspect some would prefer not having a link to take organic visitors off of their store to the entire catalog of items on AAPK ... especially those who have unique web addresses set up that they use for marketing.

I will think on some ideas that may enable those who like to peruse items in this way to do so in an easier/slightly tweaked manner that hopefully satisfies all. ::hmm::

Best,
Bryan
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

All this time I was under the impression that this was a Forum that had a store. Is it really a Store that has a forum?

I can get by without the requested link because I seldom cruise the stores and when I do, I have a link on my Windows tool bar that takes me directly back to "New Posts" in the forum. Works for me.
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
stagman
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by stagman »

Mr Bryan...always well thought out before he makes his move ...
here, here, Jerry, very good answer

Stag

Return to “AAPK Member Store Forums”