Schrade Old Timer 34OT Middleman Jack with Smooth Autumn Gold Bone Handles
A nice little Schrade Old Timer 34OT thats been cleaned up, had a few blades replaced and fitted with some nice looking Smooth Autumn Gold Bone Handles
Pattern: Middleman Jack
Model No: 34OT
Length Closed: Approx. 3 3/8"
Handle Material: Bone
Handle Pattern: Smooth
Handle Color: Autumn Gold
Bolsters: Nickel Silver
Tang Stamps: Front of main blade: Schrade/U.S.A 34OT
Blade Etch: None
- Scratches, carbon marks on spey blade
- Main blade and sheepsfoot blade have been replaced with Schrade factory replacement blades.
- Spey blade has been refinished.
- Handles have been replaced with Smooth Autumn Gold Bone.
- Swinden keys have been replaced with pins through the bolsters.
- Knife liners, springs and bolsters have been cleaned and polished.
- Please note that the knife handles show a slightly different color shade from one side to the other.
All sales are final, and returns are not permitted for this pocket knife
This is a used pocket knife and has been described to the best of my ability. All knives have been dis-assembled, cleaned and re-assembled. Knives may have scratches, discoloration, pitting or other cosmetic flaws that were not removed during the cleanup process. Please take a good look at the pictures as they are a large part of the description. Additional pictures are always available
No International Shipping. Due to the high costs involved, I cannot ship to Canada
By Purchasing, The Buyer Confirms It Is Legal For Them Purchase And Own This Knife
Please use the Contact Us link if you have any questions
Accepted Payments: Money Orders, & PayPal
Item # 44697
Shipping & Handling to United States Addresses: $5.00
Shipping Discounts Available for Multiple Items Purchased from Second Life Knives:
If this item is purchased with another item from Second Life Knives that has a shipping cost of $5.00 or more, standard shipping to US addresses for this item will be discounted to $1.00.