FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AND BEING INTERESTED IN THIS KNIFE BY Csaba Vojko.
Csaba is a 100% self taught Hungarian knife making artist with over 30 years of experience. He is exceptional among the very best in the world. He forges by hand his damascus, makes unusual metal sheaths with mechanical locks, pistol knives, knives locked into ax handlel etc. Also he does engraving, carving on his creations!
Even if you are a high end knife (or art) collector you'll be surprised by his works unique artistic beauty and quality when you see a Vojko knife.
His more expensive knives are loaded with unique complications, like engraved metal sheaths, gun knives....All made by him in the last 5 years can be seen in Youtube Vojko knives.
I am Csaba's exclusive agent in the USA for over 7 years.
This Knife set of 2:
- Sizes : 11", 9" fully
- Materials: k720, 75Ni8,
- Full tang engraved
- Handle: Indian Water Buffalo
- Sheath: Custom made for this knife (Not by Csaba) in Hungary. A piece of art by itself of the highest quality and beauty.
- All 100% handwork by Csaba from scratch including engraving, forging damascus.
- Pictures come not even close to its unique beauty.
- Csaba's works are Museum pieces with investment value, beside the pleasure owning them.
- Any question please contact:
SHIPPING: THIS KNIFE WILL BE SHIPPED FROM SEATTLE WA USA.
International buyers please contact for shipping cost,
Shipping cost includes Insurance
For Sale By: Kornel
View all items for sale by Kornel