A knife by Csaba Vojko. 100% handwork by Csaba.
FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AND BEING INTERESTED IN THIS KNIFE BY Csaba Vojko.
Csaba is a 100% self taught Hungarian knife making artist with over 30 years of experience. He is exceptional among the very best in the world. He was in The Engraver Magazine's latest issue. (An international publication of the Firearms Engravers Guild of America -the most prestigious organization in the world about engraving.)
Even if you are a high end knife (or art) collector you'll be surprised by his works unique artistic beauty and quality when you see a Vojko knife.
I am Csaba's exclusive agent in the USA for over 5 years.
Csaba made this knife this year. 100% Vojko handmade, engraved by him. Very reasonable price.
- Blade: 4.3/4 fully engraved....and more- see pictures. Materials: k720, 75Ni8,
- Handle: Bocote, carved
- Sheath: Custom made for this knife (Not by Csaba) in Hungary. A piece of art by itself of the highest quality and beauty.
- All 100% handwork by Csaba from scratch including engraving, forging damascus.
- Pictures come not even close to its unique beauty.
- Csaba's works are Museum pieces with investment value, beside the pleasure owning them.
- Why is this low price? Please contact me if interested.
Next year shows we'll attend: Las Vegas Custom knife Show. Jan 25, FEGA Las Vegas Feb 28, Oregon Knife Show, Eugene Or. Apr. Paris France Sep. Any Question please contact me. firstname.lastname@example.org
SHIPPING: THIS KNIFE WILL BE SHIPPED FROM SEATTLE WA USA.
International buyers please contact for shipping price and carrier.
Shipping cost includes Insurance
For Sale By: Kornel
Accepted Payments: PayPal
Item # 36319
Shipping & Handling to United States Addresses: $32.00