Switch Blade Knife Forum

Tell us how we are doing, report problems, voice your concerns, and all that stuff... All input is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
Miller Bro's
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Switch Blade Knife Forum

Post by Miller Bro's »

We have a new forum Here at AAPK :D

You will find the new Switch Blade Collectors Forum in the "specialty forums" section.

Check it out 8) ::tu::
AAPK Janitor
lt632ret

Re: Switch Blade Knife Forum

Post by lt632ret »

I just noticed this new forum thread and knowing some of the people involved I wanted to help out if I could.( they have always been generous with help to me) Normally, I am kind of tied up with the knife museum ( see Wawarsing knife museum thread ) Hopefully we will finally be open this spring or summer. Naturally after all these years my health is breaking down just when we are finally ready to get it going anyway it is giving me some more time for other things. So my reason for this posting is if anyone has a specific vintage domestic automatic they would like to see there is a good chance I may have it and while home and able I would be happy to try to post some pics and if requested would try to answer whatever I could regarding these items. This includes Schrade, G Schrade, presto, press button, case, Ka-Bar , Challange, Korn, card knives ect I also have some old english french italian indian and while I do not have everything, if I do have a model of interest and can be of a positive help for those trying to get this going it would be my pleasure to do so. I also wanted to put something on which I have not posted before and these two have recently come into my possession. I really had a long search for these models of G Schrade apparently they were fairly rare
These are wormgroove bone presto hunters in the large Hunter and business size for you purists these have been cleaned however just finding them was tough enough so I did have the work done to bring them back to excellant cleaned condition. For those who know me, my addiction to these old knives,is well documented so any thread or interest in there study is welcome and appreciated. I may not have an odd ball contract of a specific knife such as those made under Press button under contract for other companies how ever I probably will have the same model or pattern under the Press button tang or at least one other company. What I am saying is that I am not playing lets try to stump LT Nor do I wish to seem like a show off. My only goal is to keep this history alive and to make people aware and able to access these beautiful artifacts of our cutlery history. if there is a model you have heard of and would like to see I will try to help if I can. If someone else can contribute to the subject or has an example please let us see it and tell us about it. LT
Attachments
MVC-019S.JPG
MVC-019S.JPG (35.03 KiB) Viewed 10218 times
MVC-020S.JPG
MVC-020S.JPG (36.77 KiB) Viewed 10218 times
MVC-021S.JPG
MVC-021S.JPG (35.34 KiB) Viewed 10218 times
MVC-022S.JPG
MVC-022S.JPG (32.21 KiB) Viewed 10218 times
Miller Bro's
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Miller Bro's »

To avoid confusion and repetition the previous posts have been moved to the switchblade forum thread ::tu::
AAPK Janitor
edfern

Post by edfern »

Johnny Cade comes to mind..
Attachments
a1.JPG
a2.JPG

Return to “Suggestions, Questions, Comments, Concerns, Alerts, Etc...”