Case XX Desert Prince

This forum is for discussing and sharing pictures of anything that relates to fixed blade knives.
Gr8Scout

Case XX Desert Prince

Post by Gr8Scout »

Whoa! Wanted one of these puppies for a while, finally got one for an excellent price. The Desert Prince. I like it, and once more I have a knife to nice to use, so am looking for a user grade one. Wicked looking blade.... wicked as in Schrade Sharpfinger. Would be perfect for use as a non flex fillet knife, a skinner on large game animals, and just an all around Bad looking knife to carry. I like the generous choil. I like the rather long handle (5"). Total length is 10 1/2". The sheath is nice, but if I can even find a user without a sheath, I'll be happy to have Paul Long make me one.

I got this darn fixed blade thing going. Am starting to try and get one good, unique example from many different manufacturers.

Anyone have experience actually using one of these Princes?

Phil
lenny357

Post by lenny357 »

I have a not so useful but nice case knife also.
Attachments
DSC02581.JPG
jonet143
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jonet143 »

be careful with the tip, delicate! cool knife!
johnnie f 1949

on the cutting edge is sometimes not the place to be.
please support our troops - past and present
if not a member...join the NKCA! they're on our side.
Gr8Scout

Post by Gr8Scout »

Lenny, you must have missed the update on this thread. I had another Prince, and had two of our members collaborate on a sheath.

http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... ght=#55915

Frankly, I think the case you show us is much more useful than mine.
lenny357

Post by lenny357 »

WOW that sheath is awsome ::tu:: You know it's times like this I wonder how anyone can't love knives. Ow and my little one doesnt really have many general uses, ...... maybe I could skin a ground hog with mind. :lol:

Return to “Fixed Blade Knives”