pictures

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
lr64knives

pictures

Post by lr64knives »

Any one else able to put pictures in this new selling system ??? ::paranoid::
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: pictures

Post by orvet »

Yes, I love it, I can upload 8 pics at a time.
It is much faster than the old system! ::nod::
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
lr64knives

Post by lr64knives »

How it don't let me in to add my pictures ???? Says drag something ? :(
lr64knives

Post by lr64knives »

WELL I LISTED IT BUT HAD TO GO THE OLD TIME WAY TO LIST & PUT MY PICTURES IN.. HAVE YOU NOTICED THE OLD WAY HAS A DIFFERENT STOCK NUMBER TO WHAT WHEN IT IS MOVED TO THE NEW WAY ?? GUESS I AM A DUMMY OR SOMETHING WRONG ON THE SET UP FOR ME ?? :(
Tsar Bomba

Post by Tsar Bomba »

I see you posted some real lookers, that Miller Bros has me drooling. If you're having issues with the new upload system though you may want to mention it in Bryan's most recent AAPK store troubleshooting thread. It might be easier for everyone to follow with one central place for all the new store growing pains? ::smirk::
Tony
ImageImageImageImage
Everything's better with a Barlow
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

lr64knives wrote:WELL I LISTED IT BUT HAD TO GO THE OLD TIME WAY TO LIST & PUT MY PICTURES IN.. HAVE YOU NOTICED THE OLD WAY HAS A DIFFERENT STOCK NUMBER TO WHAT WHEN IT IS MOVED TO THE NEW WAY ?? GUESS I AM A DUMMY OR SOMETHING WRONG ON THE SET UP FOR ME ?? :(
Bryan has posted some videos that will help you understand how the new store works in the first post in this topic.
I believe if you click the bottom link Bryan listed and fast-forward to the time that he mentioned it will show you how to upload pictures to your store in the new format. I found it was quite easy and several times faster than the old method.

http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... 75#p558475
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Hey Lee,

I just posted a new video that hopefully shows the process a bit better... ::tu::

http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... 03&t=51668

Please check it out & see if it helps. If it doesn't, make sure to let me know.
Bryan
toolboy

Post by toolboy »

Bryan I am experiencing the same trouble Lee has--I can not add pictures without going to the old method--The add images button drops down the add files window or drag files here--watched your new video but still cannot add pictures--can drag them down, but they do not stay there. I feel like I am doing something wrong, but cannot figure it out. Selling and recording sales work just fine and I think the new way has many benefits. Any help sure would be appreciated. Thank You
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

toolboy wrote:Bryan I am experiencing the same trouble Lee has--I can not add pictures without going to the old method--The add images button drops down the add files window or drag files here--watched your new video but still cannot add pictures--can drag them down, but they do not stay there. I feel like I am doing something wrong, but cannot figure it out. Selling and recording sales work just fine and I think the new way has many benefits. Any help sure would be appreciated. Thank You
I'm not sure what might be going wrong here, but I'm searching for a possible cause. I may add an alternative image upload portion of form that uses the old method for those having troubles with the new method...

Might take me a couple days depending on schedule interruptions...
Bryan
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Quick Update:

I went ahead & added an alternative image upload option that is pretty much the same as was used on the old platform. I made it the default setting for any member who has not been able to upload pictures with the new method.

If there is anyone else who preferred the old way, please let me know & I can set your account up to default to the old way...

Please post if you continue to have problems.

Thanks,
Bryan
Bryan

Return to “General Knife Discussion”