LIVE KNIFE AUCTION Let's do it again Nov 20 8PM Eastern

If you can think of something to talk about that is not related to knives, discuss it here.
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

LIVE KNIFE AUCTION Let's do it again Nov 20 8PM Eastern

Post by philco »

Here we go again folks.

Once again this week there will be a Thursday Night Knife Auction at 8 PM Eastern time in the Chat Room.

Anyone who wishes to sell knives there is asked to post pictures, descriptions, and minimum bid required here on this thread prior to the auction.

All sellers are strongly encouraged to post pictures of the items they will be selling on this thread. This allows the buyers to simply click on this thread to view a photo of the item up for bids and also greatly helps in moving the pace of the auction forward.

Some folks have expressed concerns that the auctons are running too long and tend to be confusing. For that reason the following guidelines will be put into place;

During the time an item is being auctioned, only the seller and bidders should make posts. When others not directly involved post during that time it tends to throw the auction off course and also tends to add confusion and unnecessary delay. If you desire to contact someone during the auction, please do so by using the Private Message function.

Sellers should not prolong the auction unnecessarily. If an item has not received a bid increase in 30 to 40 seconds, it is time to begin calling for last bids as in........going once..........going twice.............With so many items to sell it is not fair to the other sellers or bidders to drag out the sale of an item. If you fail to adhere to this, the person guiding the auction will "gently" remind you. ::smirk::

Click here to enter the chat room

Hope to see a lot of you there.

Phil

Auction schedule will follow the order of posts and knives in this thread for instance if the order of posts in this thread goes:
MrBlister
Muskrat Man
Thingsforsell

then Mr B will sell his knives first, muskrat second, and TFS third.
Each seller will sell two knives before the next seller in line has a turn to sell two of his knives. This rotation will continue until all the sellers who have posted knives (or other items) for sale in advance on this thread have sold the items they pre-posted.

Once the sellers who have pre-posted their items here have sold out the auction will be opened to anyone else wishing to sell. During this portion of the sale, the two knife limit before yielding the floor to the next seller will remain in force. This allows all sellers a more fair and equal opportunity.

The saturday following the auctions this thread will be cleared and the date changed so next weeks items can be listed by thier sellers in advance.
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: KNIFE AUCTION THURSDAY AUGUST 19th IN CHAT ROOM 8 PM Eas

Post by philco »

In order to minimize mahem, cease confusion, and keep the bus from running off the road, one of my lovely assistants will be posting the order of sale immediately prior to the beginning of the auction. Any last second posts of items for sale made after the order of sale is posted shall wait until the conclusion of the auction before selling. Sellers are encouraged to post the items they plan to sell at least a few hours prior to the start of the auction.
As has been the longstanding practice, each seller shall sell TWO (and only two) items before the other sellers in line have a turn.

Phil
Phil
AAPK Administrator

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
rangerbluedog

Re: LIVE KNIFE AUCTION Thursday Mar 3 Chat Room 8 PM Eastern

Post by rangerbluedog »

Is it Thursday yet?
Is it Thursday yet?
HagarBlades.jpg (31.71 KiB) Viewed 115532 times
-Blue
Click the link below to order your copy of the Boker book!
https://TheBokerBook.com
Simple Man

Re: LIVE KNIFE AUCTION Let's do it again Nov 6 8PM Eas

Post by Simple Man »

::paranoid::
bigden

Re: LIVE KNIFE AUCTION Let's do it again Nov 20 8PM Eas

Post by bigden »

For the common guy this auction is hard to find. The last site was easy. ::shrug::
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

bigden wrote:For the common guy this auction is hard to find. The last site was easy. ::shrug::

Bigden just look at the top left corner of the screen directly beneath the AAPK logo. There in blue are the words "Real Time Chat". Just click on that and you'll be taken to the chat room where these auctions are held.
Phil
AAPK Administrator

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
MrBlister

Post by MrBlister »

Discontinued pattern TESTED 6253 ..
Gorgeous bone .. 3 1/4"
average snap
very good condition
start bid at $70
with $5 incremental bids
this knife has been in the able
hands of Elvis to make the spear
blade snap..he did a masterful job
Paypal or MO..
Limit begging for bids to 3 begs
FREE shipping within USA only .
Attachments
6253.jpg
aapk 001.JPG
Simple Man

Post by Simple Man »

WOOHOO! OK, since B made this a live one, I'll add a few.

2006 Hoyt Buck 112 Founder Edition Tin. This is New/Unused and I still have the plastic it came in, but obviously it has been opened for inspection. Will ship as shown unless you just want the outer plastic. - Start at $35 + $6 shipping. $1 increments are fine as long as Phil approves.
Buck 112 Tin 002.JPG
2005 "America's Original" Buck 110 Commemorative Set with keyring. This one is also still new, but never opened, still in plastic wrap. The second picture is of another one to represent what is on the shiny inside. Start at $45 + $6 shipping. $1 increments are fine with me.
Buck 110 Tin P 001.JPG
Buck 110 Tin 002.JPG
Attachments
Buck 112 Tin 002.JPG
MrBlister

Post by MrBlister »

1976 4 DOT case 6269
very red front scale
NOT very red rear scale..
blade tip is questionable see pic
good snapper
start $25 FREE shipping within USA only
$3 bid increments
paypal or MO . .
Attachments
aapk 002.JPG
aapk 003.JPG
aapk 004.JPG
Simple Man

Post by Simple Man »

Phil, B, JB, I should be here, but I have had something come up. If I'm not back in time, would one of you please run mine for me????

Winner can PM/e-mail me.

Thanks, I appreciate it.
junebug

Post by junebug »

@ SIMP: I GOTCHA IF NEEDED ,BRO-HAM-A-POTT-A-MUS ::super_happy::

HERE IS MY KNIFE TA ADD IN THE AUCTION FUN (TONITE 11-20-2014)!!! ::ds:: ::ds::

START IS $20
BID IN $1 DOLLAR INCREMENTS ....BID FAST,BID HIGH, HECK!!! OUT BID YERSELF!!!

SHIPPING = FREE USPS 1ST CLASS.... IF PRIORITY IF WANTED ADD $4 ,THANKS
CONTACT ME VIA PM FOR MY PAYPAL ADDRESS,AND YER MAILIN INFO ::tu:: ::handshake::

SCHRADE WALDEN N.Y. USA........... 3 LINER STAMP
model # 186.......... STAMPED ON BACK
PRUNER / HAWKBILL ....... NEAR FULL BLADE!!!
ROSEWOOD SCALES .......... NICE SCALES!!!! NO CRACKS!!
arched back frame w/ flat bottom pommel TYPE...........
4 7/6" CLOSED
SNAPPY AS A TURTLE OPEN, TAD SLUGGISH ON CLOSE....... been told that how these are....
AWESOME OLD GARDENING,PRUNING,HORTICULTURE,FARMING type KNIFE 8) ::tu::
used,carried,sharpened,patina...everything you'd expect from a GOOD OL' HOK ::super_happy::

NICE KNIFE,JUST NOT MA STYLE....FLIPPIN TA FUND A SPYDERCO ERRR PREMIER ::pray::
PM me any questions BEFORE AUCTION ::handshake::
Attachments
knife stuff 009.JPG
knife stuff 011.JPG
knife stuff 010.JPG
knife stuff 012.JPG
knife stuff 013.JPG
"Because tellin' people , i like having a SPYDIEHOLE sounds sooo much better than a THUMBHOLE"
- Junebug 2016

Return to “General Off Topic Discussion”