Schatt & Morgan Sambar Stag Texas Shield Trapper 1 of 50

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
sunburst

Schatt & Morgan Sambar Stag Texas Shield Trapper 1 of 50

Post by sunburst »

SCHATT AND MORGAN SFO SAMBAR STAG TRAPPER WITH ETCHED S&M ON BOTH SIDE OF THE FRONT BOLSTERS... ONLY 50 MADE.. THIS STAG WAS HAND PICKED AND MATCHED UP FOR EACH KNIFE MADE IN THIS SERIES..

GENUINE SAMBAR STAG HANDLE 2 BLADE TRAPPER. 4 1/8" CLOSED, TEXAS SHIELD. 420HC CLIP AND SPEY BLADES.

I'm asking $95 for this rare blade and I pay shipping..I prefer Paypal or money order.

Thanks for looking,

Sunburst
Attachments
S&M Stag Trapper yr2004 back.JPG
S&M Stag Trapper yr2004 back.JPG (81.05 KiB) Viewed 1447 times
S&M Stag Trapper yr2004.JPG
“The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways”
sunburst

Post by sunburst »

This knife has been sold... 8)
“The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways”
useem

Post by useem »

Got it today. Thanks Sunburst. Knife is even nicer in person ::tu::
sunburst

Post by sunburst »

Your very welcome, I am glad you like it.. :) :)

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”