powr-kraft stockman stamped 84-5

A place to discuss & share pictures of anything that relates to knives.
mikej1976

powr-kraft stockman stamped 84-5

Post by mikej1976 »

Hello,

just needing a little help finding out what a knife is worth. I bought a POWR-KRAFT STOCKMAN BLADE IS STAMPED 84-5 i paid $27.00 for it on ebay, any information would be extremely helpful.

thanx :D
Attachments
powr-kraft 84-5.jpg
powr-kraft 84-5.jpg (1.54 KiB) Viewed 1709 times
knifeaholic
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: powr-kraft stockman stamped 84-5

Post by knifeaholic »

POWR KRAFT was a Montgomery Ward brand. All of the POWR KRAFT knives that I have seen were made by Camillus. Would ahve to see a pic of the knife to give any more info.
Steve Pfeiffer, author of Collecting Case Knives: Identification and Price Guide published by Krause Publications.
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: powr-kraft stockman stamped 84-5

Post by jerryd6818 »

Mike -- Welcome to AAPK.

What Knifeaholic said.

Can we see a little larger picture so we can get some idea what the pattern is and what the condition of the knife is? Looks like a stockman but condition is impossible to assess with a picture that small. Maybe you could post a link to the eBay auction??

If it is Camillus and it's in good condition, $27 is not a great price to pay but it's not horrible either. In other words, you didn't get a steal & deal but you didn't shoot yourself in the foot either.
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012

Return to “General Knife Discussion”