CLOSED Auction for Tank--Custom Camillus TL-29 by Orvet

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
coffeecup

CLOSED Auction for Tank--Custom Camillus TL-29 by Orvet

Post by coffeecup »

This week I'm auctioning off three knives for Tank, who I suspect could use a little help as we head into the holiday season. Auction starts now, runs til 8 PM Central on Sunday 13 November 2011. All proceeds go to Tank, shipping is already covered.

When the auction is complete, I'll notify the winner. I've made arrangements with Philco to handle getting the funds to Tank, so he will contact the winner to arrange payment. As soon as Phil tells me he has the funds, I'll send the knife out USPS Priority.

This knife started life as a TL-29, and was customized by Orvet. Dale started with a new Camillus TL-29, and converted it to a single-blade with the original liner-lock. With filework on the backspring and about an inch of the blade back, and with some awesome stag scales, this is a great knife. The blade has Dale's etch. This one has been carried, and has received some mostly-light use. As the pictures show, the spine of the blade is starting to darken from being carried.

Feel free to PM or email me with any questions. Thanks!
Jim

Quality should not be an accident. So what is the explanation for some of the knives we've seen in the past few years? (from A Knifebuyer's Manifesto)
buck16
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Re: Auction for Tank--Custom Camillus TL-29 by Orvet

Post by buck16 »

I'll start the bid at $40 Very nice knife
DRS

Post by DRS »

$45.00 Nice work Dale.
coffeecup

Post by coffeecup »

Looks like DRS won this one! I'll be in touch shortly via PM. Thanks!
Quality should not be an accident. So what is the explanation for some of the knives we've seen in the past few years? (from A Knifebuyer's Manifesto)

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”