...for sale or trade...

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
CCBill

...for sale or trade...

Post by CCBill »

I've got a few for sale or trade. Thought I would put them here before I put them on feebay ::barf:: . I only have a few fixed blades and decided to sell or trade them. I have always preferred folders. I'll put a price on them, if you think it's too high, make me a reasonable offer. As far as trading, I'm interested in Great Eastern, Case, Canal Street and Queen. Natural handle materials preferred.
All of my prices include shippind and delivery confirmation. Insurance is optional and extra. Don't particularly care for PayPal but guess I can take it. Will take personal checks and money orders.
The ruler in the pictures should give you a pretty good idea of size. Got any questions? Please ask...
...CCBill...
mildbill@fanninelectric.com

top to bottom:

M. Malosh/ hand made
This man does tremendous work. His work is Scagel influenced. I paid $250 and shipping for this knife. Make me an offer.

K. Hoehn. Beautifully figured damascus with vine filework on spine. Scary sharp. Locally made sheath has broken snap. Easy fix.$120.00.
Walnut handle

...more to come...

Bowen Knife U.S.A. Etch is hard to see but it is there. Grat for backpack, boot or back pocket. Good steel. $40.00
Attachments
001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
Only two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein...
CCBill

Re: ...for sale or trade...

Post by CCBill »

Here's more...

top to bottom:

Tops U.S.A. H-023. It's what I would call a last resort knife. Never carried, never sharpened. $40.00.SOLD

Hibbard, Spencer & Bartlett. Not much snap. Pretty typical for this pattern.Nice glitter handles with no cracks or breaks that I can see. $35.00 SOLD

Russell one-armed man's knife/fork. Un-sharpened, un used. Blade is etched Russel/ Green River Works/ stainless/ Made in U.S.A. Unusual. $35.00SOLD

...more to come...
Attachments
007.JPG
008.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
Only two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein...

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”