Still Wanted: Queen Mountain Man

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
coffeecup

Still Wanted: Queen Mountain Man

Post by coffeecup »

Yes, I'm still trying to find a Queen Mountain Man. Rather frustrating actually. In theory I could just buy one, but the last 3 I've purchased were returned due to excessive blade play right out of the box.

So let's try this:

I want to trade for a Queen Mountain Man. I don't care which version (slipjoint or locking). I don't care if the blade steel is 1095 or D2, or even one of the SFOs w/ATS-34. I don't care if the scales are bone, stag, or wood. I'd even trade for a knife made by a different maker, as long as the pattern is the same and the knife has the lanyard hole (I'm not interested if the knife doesn't have the lanyard hole). I'd even trade for a knife with yellow handles, and I hate yellow handles. I don't care if the knife is new or used, and at this point I might even consider one that has received light abuse.

But what I don't want is blade play. I don't mean "none at all" I mean less than 1/16" at the tip when the knife is open. And no play front-and-back.

If you've got such an item for trade, I'll offer $200 credit at my knife store and throw in a NIB AG Russell Rancher in black rucarta. (Very nice knife, just a little smaller than I wanted.) I've got "a few" other knives not listed in the store, so I might have something else you'd want.

Send me a PM or post here. Thanks!

Jim
Quality should not be an accident. So what is the explanation for some of the knives we've seen in the past few years? (from A Knifebuyer's Manifesto)
gary

Re: Still Wanted: Queen Mountain Man

Post by gary »

I have one new in box, without blade play, Mt Man green moss bone, with lanyard hole. But I would like to trade for a money order. Maybe this will help your search, if not disregard. I believe it's a file and wire.

Gary
coffeecup

Re: Still Wanted: Queen Mountain Man

Post by coffeecup »

Gary-
thanks, that would be about perfect--except all of my knife funds are tied up waiting for refunds. :(

I'll keep it mind though, and check back when I get my money back.

Jim
Quality should not be an accident. So what is the explanation for some of the knives we've seen in the past few years? (from A Knifebuyer's Manifesto)

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”