WTT for Queen Mountain Man, sodbusters

Have knives or knife related items for sale or for trade? Premium subscribers are welcomed to post them here. Feel free to plug your AAPK knife store or eBay listings as well. Make sure to check out the items our club members have for sale if you are looking to buy.
coffeecup

WTT for Queen Mountain Man, sodbusters

Post by coffeecup »

Like the subject line says, I'd like to do some trading!

First off, for a Queen Mountain Man. I'm looking for a working knife rather than a collectible, so I'm not concerned about signs of past usage, sharpening, etc.

I'm also looking for current-production sodbusters, large or small. These are for an ongoing project comparing sodbusters of various makes. Past use, sharpening, etc won't matter--the first thing I'm doing is regrinding them to a standard angle anyhow.

I'd also like to pick up an extra Boker Arbolito large sodbuster.

Take a look at the current contents of my store http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... 907-y.html and see if anything interests you, or send me a PM--I might have something not yet listed that you'd be interested in. (Anyone want an AG Russell Rancher in black rucarta, NIB? Nice knife, but I meant to order the Cowboy!)

Thanks!
Jim
Quality should not be an accident. So what is the explanation for some of the knives we've seen in the past few years? (from A Knifebuyer's Manifesto)
coniferwoodsman

Re: WTT for Queen Mountain Man, sodbusters

Post by coniferwoodsman »

Jim PM sent.
Dave
I cut my deck to the Queen of Spades, but the cards were all the same.

Return to “Knives for Sale or Trade”