hey lt say it ain't so!

Former Schrade President Walley Gardner and principal Joe Hufnagel joined with nine master cutlers to form a group of US craftsmen with over 300 years of combined knife making experience to create Canal Street Cutlery. It was first located in upstate New York where a long and rich tradition of quality knife making dates back to the 19th century. Unfortunately, the company closed its doors in 2015, but not before making some great knives. The brand was resurrected in 2018 as Canal Street Cutlery Co-Op & focused on making very small batches of high quality traditional knives. As a Co-Op, it was owned by the knife makers who worked there. Unfortunately, the business model couldn't hold up & the entity again ceased production.
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: hey lt say it ain't so!

Post by philco »

MITCH RAPP wrote:8) I forgot about this Great old thread ::tu:: I got to say though, everytime I see a post on here by Johnnie, it makes me a little Sad :cry: and it reminds me how much he is sorely missed around here!

I hear ya Mitch. I miss him too.
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
glennbad
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by glennbad »

Saw El Lobo (Bill) post on this one also. Lot of good guys that are not here anymore. :(

Glenn
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

glennbad wrote:Saw El Lobo (Bill) post on this one also. Lot of good guys that are not here anymore. :(

Glenn
::nod:: ::tear::
I still miss them both.
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan

Return to “Canal Street Cutlery”