Kamp King

Stop in hear to look for parts, parts knives, tools, materials, and other items for knife making & repair. Post pictures and descriptions of your extra stuff, ask if anyone has something you're looking to find and more.
wv trapper I

Kamp King

Post by wv trapper I »

Guys don't LOL but I'm looking for some ol Kamp King parts, I know these are about as basic as it gets but what can I say but, Thanks

Joe
"Pray for our Troops everyday"
trey

Re: Kamp King

Post by trey »

I love those knives. What parts are you looking for? I have one taken apart now.
wv trapper I

Post by wv trapper I »

I'm looking for the knives with the metel handles , thanks

Joe
"Pray for our Troops everyday"
conslade
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by conslade »

I have a nice metal handle Kamp King that I'll be glad to trade or give to you. I need some (8 or 10) double ended backsprings for a large stockman. They need to be .120" or thicker and at least 4" or 4 1/8" long. I'll take any you're willing to give. If you don't have any, send me your address and send at least one KK to you. Thanks! Slade Ingram
We are all smarter than any one of us. Let us learn from each other.
Elvis

Post by Elvis »

Conslade, Let us know what model those backsprings are for and I might be able to send you the exact one(s) you're looking for.

As for the Kamp Kings: I have some laying around. If this thread doesn't produce as many as you need, give me a holler.
conslade
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by conslade »

A customer sent me 5 custom folders made by Ostwald. The knives are warped and twisted. What happened is that all the handmade springs were warped, probalby during heat treat. I can make a spring from a double ended back spring from a large stockman. It needs to be at least .120 thick and about 4" long. I have a pile of springs that are 3 3/4" but nothing any longer. Does anyone know if I can retemper the old springs and get 'em flat again?
We are all smarter than any one of us. Let us learn from each other.
knife-nut

Post by knife-nut »

I just came across a couple of Kamp-King utility pattern knives. You still need these? Mark.

Return to “Knife Mechanic's Swap Forum”