Just ordered 2 autos

A place to discuss modern tactical knives like Benchmade, Spyderco, Kershaw, Cold Steel, CRKT, and more.
johnnierotten

Just ordered 2 autos

Post by johnnierotten »

These are both Frank Beltrame made in Italy auto's.......I use to have a blacked out one before and like an idiot sold it. :oops: ....the other one is what they call a B-stealth..more of a modern day tactical stiletto. 8)
Attachments
new autos.jpg
johnnierotten

So far,So good...So What!!
gino

Re: Just ordered 2 autos

Post by gino »

Man those are sweet!!
Wish I was gettin them.
Nice choice!
-( life is too short to carry a cheap knife )-
johnnierotten

Post by johnnierotten »

Thanks Gino.....I usually buy my auto's from blade ops but this time I went thru http://www.myswitchblade.com/ they're about $5-$10 cheaper. ::tu::
johnnierotten

FRJ

Post by FRJ »

Nice knives. I really like them. When I had a few extra bucks a few months ago I had a chance to buy an auto in a Vermont store, but I didn't like the looks of them. Well built knives, but to my eye they looked clunky. they were in the 200 dollar range. Yours are beautiful.
Joe
FRJ

Post by FRJ »

johnnierotten. does one have to be in the military or on a police force to purchase one of those knives?
Joe
johnnierotten

Post by johnnierotten »

Thanks FRJ. ::tu::
does one have to be in the military or on a police force to purchase one of those knives?
No...not at all. 8)
johnnierotten

johnnierotten

Post by johnnierotten »

Got them in today. ::ds:: ......aaand I like'm!! ::tu::
Smooth operation...tight fit. 8)
Attachments
IMG_0867.JPG
IMG_0868.JPG
johnnierotten

stayinsharp

Post by stayinsharp »

When I was relieved of a lot of my possesions a very nice collection of Beltrames was in the loot. I was shocked when I went to replace them! I had bought all of mine direct from Beltrame for 8-20 dollars apiece. I couldn't do that at replacement time and choked at the new price I was seeing. I did end up with some nice one eventually. In the same vein, If anyone sees a Hubertus leverlock with the blade embossed with Harley wings and filled with enamel contact me please. It's the only one I have ever seen and sure do miss it.
stayinsharp

Post by stayinsharp »

8) 8) I had a large collection of Franks autos. Bayonet blades, clip blades, folding guards, micarta, stag, plastic I had 'em all. They got "donated" with the rest of my knives. I have replace several of them with Beltrame family knives. I don't have near the collection I had before. I'll try to get some pice and post them.
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

By "donated" do you mean the wifey took them away? Would love to see your new ones. ::nod::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter

Return to “Modern Tactical Knives”