How To Label A Picture

A place to ask and answer "How do I" questions and post tips & tricks that make your AAPK experience easier and more pleasant. Some little thing that you do all the time and take for granted may be an "aha moment" for a new or maybe even a veteran AAPK user.
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

How To Label A Picture

Post by jerryd6818 »

This is how to:
  • Place a picture where you want it in a post.
  • Delete a picture from a post.
  • Label a picture in a post.
Attachments
How to annotate an image.jpg
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
kootenay joe

Re: How To Label A Picture

Post by kootenay joe »

Jerry, can you place a picture anywhere other than at the bottom of your post ?
I would like to place pictures in the body of my post to illustrate what i just said; my post would look like: text, picture, text, picture, text, picture, etc.
roland
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

Absolutely. I thought I had posted this but maybe I just posted it as an answer to someone's question.

Simply place your cursor where you want the image, then click on "Place Inline" for the image you want to put there. Do that for all images you want to "stack/insert" into the post. Any images you don't do that for will show up at the bottom of the post like usual

(Your cursor will end up in the position shown in the picture below once you click on "Place Inline")
Attachments
Stacking Images In A Post.jpg
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

--T.J. Murphy 2012
zp4ja

Post by zp4ja »

Is my recollection correct that if you place in line you cannot double click and expand the pictures?

Jerry
That man is a success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much; who leaves the world better than he found it; who never lacked appreciation of earth's beauty or failed to express it; who looked for the best in other's and gave the best he had.
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

I think i understand now. Will try in next post with pics and see what happens.
Thanks again Jerry for your help.
kj
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

zp4ja wrote:Is my recollection correct that if you place in line you cannot double click and expand the pictures?

Jerry
That is not correct. Placing in line and expanding the picture are not related. Expanding the picture is dependent on the size of the image. I don't know where the border line of expand or don't expand is. If I can remember, maybe I'll do some experiments some day to see what the size limit is for no expansion.

Should work for you Roland. Sometimes my explanations are not clear. That's the correct process, it just may not be on paper like I see it in my head.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

--T.J. Murphy 2012

Return to “AAPK Tips and Tricks -- An Illustrated FAQ Forum on Steriods”