PM2 vs endura

A place to discuss modern tactical knives like Benchmade, Spyderco, Kershaw, Cold Steel, CRKT, and more.
junebug

Re: PM2 vs endura

Post by junebug »

GOOFY AS THE BOY IS. ::cb:: ...... DOG IS RIGHT, DON'T FERGET TO CHECK OUT THE MANIX!
THERE ARE SEVERAL TYPES - DEF WORTH LOOKIN INTO!!! ::tu:: ::tu::

TIPS:
THE ORIG IS VERY STOUT - BATTLE BRICK! = HEAVY & DARN WELL MADE FEELING
THE NEXT GEN THE LIGHTENED THE LINERS= SAME QUALITY BUT LIGHTER
THEN THE LIGHT WEIGHT UNITS CAME OUT = UBER LIGHT , FERGET THEY ARE THERE
------SEVERAL STEELS USED THROUGH OUT
"Because tellin' people , i like having a SPYDIEHOLE sounds sooo much better than a THUMBHOLE"
- Junebug 2016
313 Mike

Post by 313 Mike »

Good info fellas!
I will vouch for the Mannix 2 lightweight as well, great knife, super light and slim, excellent pocket clip as well.
Mike

There are those who are...and those who wish they were. He himself decides.
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

Y'all sure ain't making this easy. Lol

I like about everyone Y'all posted.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
garddogg56
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by garddogg56 »

I know for me it was a tough choise ::shrug::
Attachments
Winter2016 016.jpg
"On the Road Again"Willie Nelson
aux80

Post by aux80 »

For me, I have to go with the Endura all the way. It's not as flashy, but it's perfect for EDC.

If you ever wear gloves while you use your knife, the Endura works much better with gloves. I can easily open and close my Endura, even wearing THICK gloves (with one hand of course). When I try to do that with the Paramilitary2, the material of the glove typically gets wedged in the compression lock. It just isn't an issue with the Endura.

It's affordable. It's reliable. You won't cry if you break it because you spent too much money.
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

aux80 wrote:For me, I have to go with the Endura all the way. It's not as flashy, but it's perfect for EDC.

If you ever wear gloves while you use your knife, the Endura works much better with gloves. I can easily open and close my Endura, even wearing THICK gloves (with one hand of course). When I try to do that with the Paramilitary2, the material of the glove typically gets wedged in the compression lock. It just isn't an issue with the Endura.

It's affordable. It's reliable. You won't cry if you break it because you spent too much money.
Well there you go, that's definitely a consideration. I could do the same with my old Endura. That's definitely a must have.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee

Return to “Modern Tactical Knives”