ZT0562CF

Kershaw began its foray into the knife business sometime during 1974. The company was originally based in Portland Oregon, but most early knives were manufactured in Japan. The first US manufacturing plant was opened in 1997 & the company currently offers knives made in the U.S., Japan, & China. Pete Kershaw (an ex Gerber salesman) started the business.
bh49

ZT0562CF

Post by bh49 »

Good morning gentlemen/Ladies.

I need some help with ZT0562CF. I am long time Spyderco user and not familiar with other brands. Recently ZT0562CF attracted my attention and I have some questions. If this forum is wrong place to talk about ZT, please let me know. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find any other Kershaw/ZT forums. So if you will share your knowledge about these places, thank you in advance.
So my questions:

1. 0562 is advertised as a knife with slicer grind. How good does it slice to compare with other slicers. 4 mm stock is some concern for me.
2. I would like to buy used to save some money and plenty available on BF and e-bay. I also aware of fakes with both M390 and 204P. How to distinguish real thing from fake?

Thank you in advance
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
George Orwell

Return to “Kershaw Knife Forum”