Colonial Toothpick

Colonial Knife was incorporated in 1926 by three brothers; Antonio, Domenic, & Fredrick Paolantonio. It grew to become one of the largest pocket knife manufacturers in the US during the 1960s. The company shut down in 1998, but was back into production under the Colonial Cutlery International Corporation in 2001. Colonial Cutlery International, Inc. brand is the imported line of knives and tools while the U.S.A.- made products fall under the Colonial Knife brand.
jacknifebeat

Colonial Toothpick

Post by jacknifebeat »

I recently came across this old Colonial Toothpick with a curved tang stamp on a 4" blade.
It had broken covers, so, I just used some JB weld to patch them up.
colonialtoothpickjack.1.JPG
colonialtoothpickjack.3.JPG
colonialtoothpickjack.5.JPG
B.Mauser

Re: Colonial Toothpick

Post by B.Mauser »

Good job bringing this one back into service. Looks pretty good. They are great knives, I have one a lot like it.
Brian

Check out my Colonial Knife Blog - https://colonialknives.wordpress.com/20 ... roduction/
jacknifebeat

Post by jacknifebeat »

B.Mauser wrote:Good job bringing this one back into service. Looks pretty good. They are great knives, I have one a lot like it.
Thanks, Brian- and, thanks for doing the work to put together your Colonial knife blog. Great stuff. ::tu::
This toothpick is the only Colonial knife in my collection. I hope to get my hands on a Colonial Barlow one of these days.
B.Mauser

Post by B.Mauser »

You are very welcome. I'm happy to hear you enjoy my blog. :)
Brian

Check out my Colonial Knife Blog - https://colonialknives.wordpress.com/20 ... roduction/

Return to “Colonial Knife Collector's Forum”