WW2 Pilot’s Giant Jack

Colonial Knife was incorporated in 1926 by three brothers; Antonio, Domenic, & Fredrick Paolantonio. It grew to become one of the largest pocket knife manufacturers in the US during the 1960s. The company shut down in 1998, but was back into production under the Colonial Cutlery International Corporation in 2001. Colonial Cutlery International, Inc. brand is the imported line of knives and tools while the U.S.A.- made products fall under the Colonial Knife brand.
CarMan

WW2 Pilot’s Giant Jack

Post by CarMan »

This is actually about the United G.R. Mich knife and a difference with the Colonial version. I’m in need of a screw for the handle on my United & thought I could take one from a very beat up Colonial I acquired but the Colonial has a more rounded head and the United is a flat head.
Now my questions 1) would anyone have an extra handle screw they’d be willing to let go of (I’d prefer not to make one as I’m hoping for an original); 2) would anyone have an extra scale; 3) anyone know a place to get an original pouch/sheath for these; & 4) how do I tell if my knife originally came with a bale? Thank you all for any & all help.
Keep looking up friends.
Hebrews 10:24-25

Return to “Colonial Knife Collector's Forum”