Reflection...the beauty that grows from a tiny seed.

This forum is to share stories that are meaningful, or entertaining. The posts can be original stories, stories passed down in a family or a region, they could be based on a person's experience, childhood, or basically on anything. They could even be fictional, or humorous, so long as they are stories.
AREMINGTONSEDGE

Reflection...the beauty that grows from a tiny seed.

Post by AREMINGTONSEDGE »

I've spent several days reading the personal stories in this thread and in turn I admit to crying, laughing, smiling and feeling overall blessed and in some way a better person from having experienced the shared ideas and personal thoughts of our fellow members here on AAPK. We truly are blessed with exceptional folks who have decided to be a part of this family and we are better off from their shared experiences.
It was back on Feb. 27th 2012 I wrote a little story and Dale made a suggestion that we start a forum such as we now have and as others agreed Bryan gave a nod and so the experience began.
Sometimes life can throw a mean curve ball and as we stand there swinging away, frustrated and trying our best to knock it out of the park...a moment of reflection can put it back in to perspective.
Thank you...for everyone who has shared and who will share in the future. You are an inspiration to me in the dark days, and a welcomed feeling of lightheartedness when needed. Always bringing joy to my heart when remembering how blessed I am to be a part of this amazing family. ::handshake:: ::tu::
Rocky, AKA- AREMINGTONSEDGE
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Reflection...the beauty that grows from a tiny seed.

Post by orvet »

Well said Rocky!
I agree that the sharing of experiences makes us all stronger and we do have a unique cross-section of people in this online community we call AAPK.
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

Here, Hear. Ditto, Ditto.
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

Our forum is a quilt of odd remnants patched together in a strange pattern, threads fraying, fabric wearing thin - but made to keep its warmth even in bitter cold. I bundle-up with the AAPK quilt often and when I do, I am never cold.
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
AREMINGTONSEDGE

Post by AREMINGTONSEDGE »

Amen and here here Tom!
Rocky, AKA- AREMINGTONSEDGE

Return to “Mostly True Stories”