Tuna Valley Cutlery & Daniels Family Makes Things Right

Tuna Valley Cutlery Co., Excelsior Knife Co., & Napanoch Knife Co. are three popular brands currently controlled by The Daniels family. These are old names that went dormant for years, but have since been brought back to life with modern offerings. This forum is here to discuss & show off knives & related items with brand names under the Daniels Family umbrella.
Aimus Moses

Tuna Valley Cutlery & Daniels Family Makes Things Right

Post by Aimus Moses »

I'm sure everyone has read about a bad apple employee that made some deals involving Tuna Valley Cutlery knives then left everyone hanging. Well I was one of those that got scammed by the bad apple employee. The Daniels family, Ken, Ryan, and Courtney made things right with me for the deal that the bad apple employee scammed me on. I'm well satisfied with the results I got from Tuna Valley Cutlery and the Daniels family. I'm also glad they weeded out the bad apple employee so he doesn't do this type of thing to anyone else here on AAPK or anywhere else. Thank you very much Daniels family for standing up for Tuna Valley Cutlery and making things right. Folks, I don't think the Daniels family had any part of the scams that the bad apple employee done. I believe they will do what's in their power to right any wrongs. As far as I'm concerned Tuna Valley Cutlery has a clean slate with me and I look forward to buying Tuna Valley knives in the future.

Aimus
IMBand

Re: Tuna Valley Cutlery & Daniels Family Makes Things Right

Post by IMBand »

Well said Aimus. I told him NOT to,....but here is what Ryan sent me. :shock:
Ryan, this is WAY above and beyond what you needed to do. Classy move all the way, not sure
I could have done the same if things were reversed.....THANK YOU, it won't be forgotten. ::handshake::

This is easily ony of the finest knives I have so far.

Sincerely,
Trevor
::tu::
Attachments
P1040987.JPG
P1040988.JPG
P1040989.JPG
AAPK #6581
vieu101

Post by vieu101 »

Wow Trevor that is nice.... I am glad things were made right with you trevor and aimus. ::tu::
johnny twoshoes

Post by johnny twoshoes »

Ryan Daniels is a great guy, we are lucky to have him as a member of this forum and as a leader in the knife world.
His product is spot on and when mistakes are made he is quick to fix them, even when they aren't his.

Awesome knife Trevor, it's great to have you too.

Return to “Daniels Family Knife Brands Forum”