model air planes

This is a place for posting non-knife related items you have available for trade. If you see something you want, be sure to make a trade offer. Your offer can include a knife, knives, or pretty much anything within the limits of the law.
buddyie22

model air planes

Post by buddyie22 »

Don't know much about the planes,looks like models in the sixties. Military, Commercial, Private etc. They are listed in 4 lots. Each lot is different than the other. All in all there a 23 planes up to trade or barter or cash will work too what ever you would like to do. Some are in real good shape some have small parts missing, have a few parts that go to the planes in a small can, not sure what belongs to what. Sound like fun to you? PM or e m ail is fine.......
Attachments
1127151514.jpg
1127151518.jpg
1127151522 (1).jpg
1127151511.jpg
Honey do you have your pocket knife ? Do I have my pants on?
carrmillus
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: model air planes

Post by carrmillus »

...good hobby, buddy, I've been building them for over 70 years!!....donated about 300 of the plastic models like these and about 25 of the old stick and paper balsa models to the local veterans museum about 10 years ago!!....I'm still building the balsa models,too!!...... ::tu:: ...........
buddyie22

Post by buddyie22 »

Thanks for the reply, it looks like you would have to be very patient working on the planes
Honey do you have your pocket knife ? Do I have my pants on?
carrmillus
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by carrmillus »

buddyie22 wrote:Thanks for the reply, it looks like you would have to be very patient working on the planes
.....last one I built was a 1/16 scale dh mosquito-balsa,stick and tissue covered, took me 16 months to build it....... ::tu:: ............

Return to “Off Topic Trading Post”