Wanted EZ GO golf cart custom parts.

This is a place for posting non-knife related items you have available for trade. If you see something you want, be sure to make a trade offer. Your offer can include a knife, knives, or pretty much anything within the limits of the law.
PA Knives
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Wanted EZ GO golf cart custom parts.

Post by PA Knives »

I have a newer EZ GO golf cart that I use at dog shows. It has a lift kit and is pretty neat. I would like to ad a front brush gaurd, custom steering wheel, seat covers etc and some other cool stuff it you have connections. I would be willing to trade some awesome GEC knives or possibly some vintage items as well for the right thing. If you have any means, let me know and we can work something out. Thanks gang
Multiple Contributions to Knife Magazine ,
Author of "Great Eastern Cutlery: An American Tradition, the History of the Northfield & Tidioute Brands" & "Tidioute: A Town With an Edge"
IMBand

Re: Wanted EZ GO golf cart custom parts.

Post by IMBand »

Too funny - A customized, lift-kitted, brushguarded golfcart for a dog show....and some of you guys are
questioning the LumberJack saw...... :lol: :lol: :lol: .

IM
:)

PA - just kidding around... ::handshake::
AAPK #6581
tjmurphy

Post by tjmurphy »

::rotflol:: ::rotflol:: ::rotflol::
"There are none so blind as those that refuse to see"

God Bless America - Though I don't know why he would want to.
PA Knives
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by PA Knives »

TREV

Hey at least its truly functional!!!!!!!! ::tounge:: You made my day. ::handshake::

(but I still think the saw is a poor choice for a company that prided itself on functional tools)

Now, off to the dog show so I can knock down people with the my high riding golf cart!!!!! ::super_happy::
Author of "Great Eastern Cutlery: An American Tradition, the History of the Northfield & Tidioute Brands" & "Tidioute: A Town With an Edge"
tjmurphy

Post by tjmurphy »

"There are none so blind as those that refuse to see"

God Bless America - Though I don't know why he would want to.
chetr1200c

Post by chetr1200c »

at the local gun club, when we have sporting clay shoots, you will see all types of customized golf carts. some make the hummer look like a babys stroller.

david, my niece over in ohio works in the front office, she's in the purchasing dept for those ex go carts. what exactly are you looking for?
Bryan
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Bryan »

Thanks a lot, TJ ::disgust:: . I just spent 1/2 hour looking at golf carts & I don't golf. What's wrong with me?! :lol:

JK

I actually have one myself ::uc:: I'm in a wheel chair & it was modified with a ramp in the back with open center so that it can be driven from a chair ::super_happy:: Original owner used it to golf with, but didn't have use for it anymore.

It needs a lift kit desperately as I prefer rougher terrain than what's found on the course ::hmm:: ::woot::

Hey, PA... Let's see yours so we might be able to help suggest mods to trick it out good & proper :mrgreen: ::nod::
Cutty

Post by Cutty »

I pull a 34ft travel trailer over to Myrtle Beach every June to vacation with the family. Camping is right by the beach. Everyone either brings or rents golf carts and cruzes the campground, at night it's like the strip. I'm talking hundred and hundreds of carts. You would not believe the tricked out carts. I just rent one but the aftermarket has to be huge for those carts.
I dig half stops!!

"GOTTA DO WHATCHA GOTTA DO, SO THAT YOU GET TO DO, WHATCHA WANNA DO"
My Grandad.
God rest his soul.

Brian
rangerbluedog

Post by rangerbluedog »

I have a friend who runs a business manufacturing stuff like that. He doesn't collect knives though...
Amazing how folks can find creative ways to make a living!

http://www.williamsongolfcars.com/home.html
-Blue
Click the link below to order your copy of the Boker book!
https://TheBokerBook.com
PA Knives
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by PA Knives »

Well here she is, all ready to go to the dog show. As you can see, I don't have it trick out much and would like to add a few things. But hey, for knife guy it ain't bad. The dogs love to ride on the back seat that fold downs too. Makes for a comfortable time at the show. I like it and hey that all that matters! ::ds::
Attachments
golf cart.JPG
Ready for the Weekend at the Dog show.
Ready for the Weekend at the Dog show.

Return to “Off Topic Trading Post”