A group of MAG LITE Flashlights SOLD

This is a place for posting non-knife related items you have available for trade. If you see something you want, be sure to make a trade offer. Your offer can include a knife, knives, or pretty much anything within the limits of the law.
knifeaholic
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

A group of MAG LITE Flashlights SOLD

Post by knifeaholic »

I have a group of MAG LITE flashlights for sale. Will sell as a lot only.

There are five flashlights total. These all work, most will include batteries some will not. I have no idea how much life is left in the batteries. But all lights work.

- Mini Maglite AAA - three of these, use two AA batteries each, I converted them to new LED bulbs. Due to the conversion these cannot be switched back to the old style bulbs, but the LEDS are better anyway. Silver color.

- Mini Maglite AAA - one of these, use two AA batteries, gray color, new in box, this is not an LED but a conventional bulb.

- Maglite LED - one of these, this is one of the first LED flashlights from Maglite, uses three AA batteries, silver color.

$25 shipped for the whole lot.
Steve Pfeiffer, author of Collecting Case Knives: Identification and Price Guide published by Krause Publications.
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: A group of MAG LITE Flashlights for sale

Post by philco »

Mark em sold Steve. PM me with your info and I'll get you paid.

Phil
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
gino

Re: A group of MAG LITE Flashlights for sale

Post by gino »

Dang Phil, you got a steal! I just bought a new Maglite aa battery (batteries included) with the led bulb at home depot and it was 21.00
-( life is too short to carry a cheap knife )-

Return to “Off Topic Trading Post”