Canal Street Cutlery Open House

Former Schrade President Walley Gardner and principal Joe Hufnagel joined with nine master cutlers to form a group of US craftsmen with over 300 years of combined knife making experience to create Canal Street Cutlery. It was first located in upstate New York where a long and rich tradition of quality knife making dates back to the 19th century. Unfortunately, the company closed its doors in 2015, but not before making some great knives. The brand was resurrected in 2018 as Canal Street Cutlery Co-Op & focused on making very small batches of high quality traditional knives. As a Co-Op, it was owned by the knife makers who worked there. Unfortunately, the business model couldn't hold up & the entity again ceased production.
ea42

Canal Street Cutlery Open House

Post by ea42 »

Figured I'd give you guys a little heads up too :wink:
Open house at Canal Street Cutlery Dec. 13th from 9 to 5, and Dec 14th from 9 to 12:
Attachments
Canal Street Ad_477.JPG
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Canal Street Cutlery Open House

Post by philco »

I sure wish I could be there................... :(
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
ea42

Post by ea42 »

Dang Phil! That reminds me I have some shields to mail out! Should be in the mail tomorrow :oops:

Eric
Chase
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Chase »

I will be there Friday morning, with bells on!

Tom
REDTROUT

Post by REDTROUT »

you forgt me i bought them all redtrout
ea42

Post by ea42 »

Hey Mr L I sure did! I'm sorry about that, Wally's got me under too much pressure! ::doh::

When Jean mentioned that you snagged them I said (well I guess I can't repeat it here :wink: ), I completely forgot. You definitely snagged some beauties, congrats!!!

Eric
REDTROUT

Post by REDTROUT »

THERE WAS A SNOW STORM THE DAYS OF THE SALE I WAS THERE AND BOUGHT SOME XTRAS SINCE NOT MUCH OF A CROWD AND THEY MAY DESTR0Y BALANCE . .IF ANY ON IS INTERESTED .I AM PUTTING THEM ON MY REDTROUT ON AAPK . THEY CARRY NO NUMBER OR WARRENTY.BUT THEY COME WITH BOX AND SACH.
Attachments
DSC_0002.JPG

Return to “Canal Street Cutlery”