Filarmonica double temple

This forum is for the straight razor collectors among us. Please stop by and share your knowledge, show off your razors, ask questions, or just look around.
Umcknifeguy

Filarmonica double temple

Post by Umcknifeguy »

Heres my latest snag. A filarmonica 14. blade is a full hollow 15/16 and got a good bit of weight for a full hollow. I bought it shave ready and will try it out tomorrow
Attachments
20150622_211535.jpg
Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand.
Owd Wullie

Re: Filarmonica double temple

Post by Owd Wullie »

NICE. Those with Jose Montserat Pou are supposedly the more desirable of the Doble Temple Fili's.

The 14 size is the king of that series.

Ought to be a great shaver. Never messed with any of 'em myself, but have yet to read anything bad about 'em.

ENJOY!
Member of The West Texas Chapter Of Gun Ownin', Pickup Truck Drivin', Jingoistic, Right Wing, History Changin', Huge Carbon Footprint Leavin' Conspirators.
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

Wow! That's a big ol full hollow! Awesome razor!
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
junebug

Post by junebug »

very COOL SNAG 8) 8)

DIG THE JADE OR JADE-ITE HANDLE ::tu:: 8)
"Because tellin' people , i like having a SPYDIEHOLE sounds sooo much better than a THUMBHOLE"
- Junebug 2016
Umcknifeguy

Post by Umcknifeguy »

So i tried it out today. Filarmonica makes a great shaver. Been a hot day so i used a menthol soap and aftershave. Very nice. Still getting used to the wide blades but makes for an enjoyable shave
Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand.

Return to “Straight Razor Collector's Forum”