God's Mercy

There are times in each of our lives that rain falls, hard times come and it helps to reach out to our friends and to our God for a little support. This is the place to express those needs, concerns and situations so others in the AAPK family can keep you in their prayers.
r redden

God's Mercy

Post by r redden »

I hope that is alright to post this here but since I'm new I would love to tell you all of my experience with God.
On June 15 2014 I had been sick for several weeks and sometime during the wee hours of that morning I had to be taken to the hospital in an ambulance. By the time I got there I had become unconscious and my heart stopped. They had to hit me three times with the paddles to revive me. I had an infection that got into my bloodstream they called it septic. The doctors called my family in and only gave me a 5 percent chance of survival. I spent 29 days in intensive care and a total of 3 months in the hospital. During that time I had a total of 17 operations to remove infected tissue. I had to have all of the muscle in the back of my left leg removed from the hip to the knee along with several other operations on different parts of my body. I had to have a colostomy bag and still have it. When I got out of the hospital they sent me to a nursing home /rehab hospital to build me back up and I was there for two months. My family was told on numerous occasions I would not live over night and was also told that I would never walk again. I finally got to come home on November 17 and was in a wheel chair then a walker next was a cane and now I walk with only the aid of a leg brace. The doctors still tell me that I really should not be alive and they are not sure how I am able to walk but to me it was simple. I have had a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ since 1980 and belong to him. I believe that He not only showed mercy on me but also has more for me to do and though the doctors did everything they could it was him that healed me. I am closer to him now than I have ever been and tell this story to all I can as a testimony to his love and power. Again I hope it is alright to post this here if not Admins please move or delete this as you feel fit.
Randy
RobesonsRme.com

Re: God's Mercy

Post by RobesonsRme.com »

This is AAPK, not ACLU.

God bless you for that testmony.

Keep telling it.

Charlie Noyes
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

"...Men may spurn our appeals, reject our message, oppose our arguments, despise our persons ___but they are helpless against our prayers. "

Sidlow Baxter
peanut740
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by peanut740 »

Amen brother. ::pray::
Roger
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

Well said Mr. Noyes, "This is AAPK not ACLU."!!

To compliment Randy's experiences, I would like to add something that I see each time I go to see the folks that gave me my new knee and hip. On the wall of the examination room in a framed picture of a man named Ambroise Pare, a French Barber/Surgeon who was alive in the 1500's. A quote attributed to him says, "I treated him, God healed him." It was refreshing to read those words on the wall of the man that did my surgeries!

Thank you Randy for sharing your issues and recognizing the "Great Physician"!
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Thank you for sharing that testimony with us Randy. We all need to hear it. God's Grace is amazing!

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

Thank you Randy for that testimony, and a powerful it is. There ain't no wrong time or place to praise the Lord.

TF, I like that quote.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
Chuck Stardust

Post by Chuck Stardust »

Amen and yes Jesus!!!!!
Knife Nut
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Knife Nut »

Thanks for sharing that amazing story of your strong faith and the healing power of The Almighty.

Paul
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Thanks for sharing that Randy! ::tu::
The Admins won't bother your story, it was a couple Admins who started the Upper Room Forum, so your story is fine! ::nod::

As I was reading your testimony I could not help but think how great our Lord is & how much he loves us!
If we were all to share our testimonies here I think it would be fascinating reading and an overwhelming testament of God's Grace.

If some of you guys want to share your testimonies here in The Upper Room Forum, please feel free to do that.
The only thing I would ask is that the stories glorify God.

Thanks again for sharing Randy, you have been blessed.
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

Truly a blessing, thanks for posting. ::pray::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
glennbad
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by glennbad »

Thank you for sharing that Randy. God is truly great!

Return to “The Upper Room Forum”