Now whaars that wheelbarrow I left here ??

There are times in each of our lives that rain falls, hard times come and it helps to reach out to our friends and to our God for a little support. This is the place to express those needs, concerns and situations so others in the AAPK family can keep you in their prayers.
MrBlister

Now whaars that wheelbarrow I left here ??

Post by MrBlister »

Getting In the Wheelbarrow

Many years ago a French man named Charles Blondin strung a tightrope across Niagara Falls, and proceeded to traverse the raging waters. A crowd gathered as he successfully made his way back to his starting place. "Who here believes I can cross over Niagara Falls again, but this time pushing a wheelbarrow?" he asked. The crowd began shouting, "We believe, we believe!" Sure enough, Blondin steered that wheelbarrow successfully across the Falls and back, to the applause of the onlookers. "Who here believes Ï can cross over Niagara Falls a 3rd time, this time with a man in the wheelbarrow?" The crowd could barely control their enthusiasm. "We believe! We believe!' they shouted. Blondin replied,"Ok. Then who will be my first volunteer in the wheelbarrow?"

................................................................................................................................................... Silence..................

Return to “The Upper Room Forum”