Praise report

There are times in each of our lives that rain falls, hard times come and it helps to reach out to our friends and to our God for a little support. This is the place to express those needs, concerns and situations so others in the AAPK family can keep you in their prayers.
ky greg

Praise report

Post by ky greg »

Just wanted to pass along that our 12 yr old grandson Cameron accepted Jesus as his Savior this morning. He had attended Bible school a couple of weeks ago at our church and the Lord started dealing with him and today in our little kitchen my wonderful wife helped lead him to the foot of the cross! I was out running errands when it took place, but I walked in on a revival!..Praise God!!! I ask that you please lift Cameron up in your prayers as I'm sure the ole devil is fighting mad that the true and living God has added another soul into the lambs book of life!! I firmly believe that Bible school is so very important in sharing God's word to young people that might not hear it otherwise.
gino

Re: Praise report

Post by gino »

Amen Gregg! Praise god! Thats wonderful to hear. ;)
-( life is too short to carry a cheap knife )-
Gunsmoke47
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Gunsmoke47 »

You bet Greg! Praise God . Thank you Lord for opening Cameron's heart.
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

And who says you never read any good news anymore? ::ds::

That's wonderful and I know you are very pleased. I'll pray God keeps him strong in his faith.

Phil
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
bronco2

Post by bronco2 »

man that's great news Greg. glad to see such a young fella in church and bible school. lets all give thanks to god.. ::pray::
ky greg

Post by ky greg »

Thanks fellas, all the glory goes to God. I'm proud of our yearly Bible school, for the 4 nights we averaged 103 attendance and that ain't bad for a little country church out in the sticks...the lord had been dealing with Cameron and yesterday while he and my wife were in line at the McDonalds drive thru he started asking her questions, we only live a couple of minutes away from McD's so when they got back she shared the plan of salvation with him again and he prayed the sinners prayer and accepted Christ.......I told my wife last nite that I was kinda glad that she waited until they got home..getting saved in line at McDonalds would give Jeff Foxworthy material for years to come..LOL!!!
bronco2

Post by bronco2 »

LOL, yes good call ...
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

I usually do more readin' than writin' but just had to comment on this post by Ky Greg! That is what makes life worthwhile when we hear of children and grandchildren who put their faith and trust in Christ. My wife usually finds me looking at all the fine pictures of the knives that you folks share with us. Today I asked her to read this post by Greg. I believe she was surprised and pleased. I always try to check the Upper Room first to see if any new prayer requests have been made. Even though I don't post too often, I do take time to ask the Lord to bless the needs that have been shared by folks we probably will never meet on this side. Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
ky greg

Post by ky greg »

Thank you Treefarmer for the kind words and we appreciate your prayers.

Return to “The Upper Room Forum”