Can anyone help

The Remington Corporation and the knives that they built have influenced the U.S. cutlery industry more than nearly any other manufacturer. From the time America was settled, to the end of WWI, American knife companies struggled to compete with Britain and German imports, but events that occurred during and after the First World War led to a great change in this phenomenon. Unprecedented opportunities arose, and Remington stepped up to seize the moment. In the process, they created some of today's most prized collectables. In an ironic twist, the next World War played the greatest role in ending the company’s domination of the industry.
Troutman56

Can anyone help

Post by Troutman56 »

I bought a Remington bullet collection 82 to 2013 from an older gentleman I know. Then he had 4 other knives I got from him with the collection I have receipts of original prices make and model of each knife except for one. It has pearl sides 1998 1-500 R1173D on one blade it says made in USA and has UMC on it etched 347 on one end comes in a ceramic like coffin type box. Ive tried posting pics but no luck I can text a pic to anyone that can help just looking for a round about worth 812 486 8883 THANKS!
Troutman56

Re: Can anyone help

Post by Troutman56 »

20161026_082920.jpg
AREMINGTONSEDGE

Re: Can anyone help

Post by AREMINGTONSEDGE »

In Stewart and Ritchie's book, page 294 you will see the R1173DP. Noted differences but it can give you an idea of todays pricing on the knife you have.
Rocky, AKA- AREMINGTONSEDGE

Return to “Remington Knife Collector's Forum”