Photo's how to?

The Remington Corporation and the knives that they built have influenced the U.S. cutlery industry more than nearly any other manufacturer. From the time America was settled, to the end of WWI, American knife companies struggled to compete with Britain and German imports, but events that occurred during and after the First World War led to a great change in this phenomenon. Unprecedented opportunities arose, and Remington stepped up to seize the moment. In the process, they created some of today's most prized collectables. In an ironic twist, the next World War played the greatest role in ending the company’s domination of the industry.
Remumc

Photo's how to?

Post by Remumc »

I have lost the ability to post photo's around here. Not sure why. Any advice would be appreciated.Trying to post from photo bucket.
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Photo's how to?

Post by jerryd6818 »

It's because the [image][/image] feature has been disabled. You can only post pictures that reside on your device (PC, tablet, phone, etc). Bryan disabled the "img" feature to insure that pictures would be stored on AApK and available on the forum in perpetuity (forever).
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
Remumc

Post by Remumc »

I aint so smart. How do I post pictures from my computer without IMG?
gsmith7158
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by gsmith7158 »

Remumc I don't know anything about photobucket but if you can right click the photo and save it to your computer then you should be able to post it to aapk.
------------------

Greg

IF YOU AIN'T BUYING OR LOOKING AT A KNIFE THEN YOU AIN'T LIVING.
Always looking to buy good quality Empire knives.

PROUD MEMBER AAPK, NRA.
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

PhotoBucket may have "Save picture as" disabled on their site so this method may not work but it doesn't hurt to try (I don't do PhotoBucket) -- http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... 98&t=48994

If you have the picture on your PC, this is how you post a picture -- http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... 98&t=48417
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012

Return to “Remington Knife Collector's Forum”