Clarence Risner Cutlery and Knife Days Show

The Remington Corporation and the knives that they built have influenced the U.S. cutlery industry more than nearly any other manufacturer. From the time America was settled, to the end of WWI, American knife companies struggled to compete with Britain and German imports, but events that occurred during and after the First World War led to a great change in this phenomenon. Unprecedented opportunities arose, and Remington stepped up to seize the moment. In the process, they created some of today's most prized collectables. In an ironic twist, the next World War played the greatest role in ending the company’s domination of the industry.
C. Risner Cutlery

Clarence Risner Cutlery and Knife Days Show

Post by C. Risner Cutlery »

Hello everyone,

I am Austin, Clarence Risner`s grandson. We are new to AAPK and was introduced by a friend. I just wanted to give a quick update on how Clarence is doing and what we are up to these days. I know a lot of people on here know Clarence and have known him many years. Clarence is doing very well and we are still busy as ever in the knife business selling Schatt&Morgan and Queen City knives. Clarence and I along with Daniels and Queen Cutlery have been putting on Knife Days (knife show) here in Wilmington, Ohio at the Roberts Center for a few years now. We are getting ready for this years shows on April 22-23, 2016 and October 7-8, 2016. Feel free to send Clarence emails at Crisnercutlery@gmail.com or call him at 937-848-2870. Thanks everyone.

Schattandmorgan.com
Crisnercutlery.com
Knifedays.com
Attachments
Clarence Risner and Ken Daniels at Knife Days 2015
Clarence Risner and Ken Daniels at Knife Days 2015
XX Case XX

Re: Clarence Risner Cutlery and Knife Days Show

Post by XX Case XX »

Hi Austin:

Welcome to AAPK ::welcome::

I never had the pleasure of meeting your Grandfather, but I have spoken to you a few times and have always appreciated the outstanding customer service you've given me. Always enjoy talking with you.

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine, and I'll tell you what they told me when I first joined: We love pictures... ::nod::

Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by peanut740 »

::welcome:: Austin. I will be at the upcoming show with a couple tables.You may want to post this up in the General Knife discussion section to get better viewing.
Roger
C. Risner Cutlery

Post by C. Risner Cutlery »

Thanks guys! I believe I just posted this correctly under the General Knife Discussion. Least I hope I did. See you at the knife show.

Return to “Remington Knife Collector's Forum”