LOST DUTCHMAN MINE

The Remington Corporation and the knives that they built have influenced the U.S. cutlery industry more than nearly any other manufacturer. From the time America was settled, to the end of WWI, American knife companies struggled to compete with Britain and German imports, but events that occurred during and after the First World War led to a great change in this phenomenon. Unprecedented opportunities arose, and Remington stepped up to seize the moment. In the process, they created some of today's most prized collectables. In an ironic twist, the next World War played the greatest role in ending the company’s domination of the industry.
MrBlister

LOST DUTCHMAN MINE

Post by MrBlister »

Anybody have a book or infinite knowledge as to
what pattern this thang is.. or is it even a real REM ????
and whats wif that long pull pen???

het in advance
Attachments
IMG_2445.JPG
IMG_2447.JPG
IMG_2446.JPG
IMG_2448.JPG
AREMINGTONSEDGE

Re: LOST DUTCHMAN MINE

Post by AREMINGTONSEDGE »

What are the measurements? If it is 3 3/8" closed it looks to be the Remington R8013 Pen pattern. However the nail pulls are diffrent for the spear and pen blades.?????????the nail pull matches the spear blade on the pattern#R6583?????
Rocky, AKA- AREMINGTONSEDGE
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

Don't know anything about it, but I sure hope it's bona fide because it's pretty ol thing. ::tu::
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
MrBlister

Post by MrBlister »

Rocky .. thanks for helpin .. . its 3 5/8"
gittin kinda stinkie now, i bet.....

Return to “Remington Knife Collector's Forum”