Good lookin' knife!

The Remington Corporation and the knives that they built have influenced the U.S. cutlery industry more than nearly any other manufacturer. From the time America was settled, to the end of WWI, American knife companies struggled to compete with Britain and German imports, but events that occurred during and after the First World War led to a great change in this phenomenon. Unprecedented opportunities arose, and Remington stepped up to seize the moment. In the process, they created some of today's most prized collectables. In an ironic twist, the next World War played the greatest role in ending the company’s domination of the industry.
prairiedog

Good lookin' knife!

Post by prairiedog »

I'm not real familiar with Remington knives yet...so I figured I'd start my Remington collection out with a newer one before I tackle the older ones. Probably the start of something! :lol: It was made in 2009...RB1242-D...the bolster is numbered #357.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Perry

When the knife your grandfather/father carried or put up is handed down to you...treasure it...open it up from time to time...and by all means, keep it!
Capt. Farrel

Re: Good lookin' knife!

Post by Capt. Farrel »

Such a great knife! You got to love those Remingtons! ::tu:: The same knife should be on the way to me now. Mine is just plain steel, not Damascus.
Can´t wait to get it..... ::ds::
Frank

OMG, it´s knives again!
prairiedog

Re: Good lookin' knife!

Post by prairiedog »

Thanks Capt. ::handshake:: ...we must have similar taste in pocket knife purchases. Hope you enjoy your recent acquire. ::tu::
Perry

When the knife your grandfather/father carried or put up is handed down to you...treasure it...open it up from time to time...and by all means, keep it!

Return to “Remington Knife Collector's Forum”